Military Spouse Fellow
TFX Capital is announcing our new Fellows program. Based in Charlotte, NC our mission is “To accelerate the success of accomplished former military Founders in order to deliver investor returns, develop teams and grow a value-added network.” Since 2015, we have invested in and supported mission-driven Founders and their teams across the US in a wide array of industries.
We are looking for dynamic and driven military spouses to work with us for six months. The Fellowship will begin in mid-July 2021 and run through the end of December. To accommodate busy schedules, we will work with the selected fellow to align projects and deliverables at TFX for maximum participation.
The position will be paid.
Preferred Background and Areas of Study
- Current military spouses living in the US
- Bachelor’s degree required; preference for accounting, finance, marketing degrees (business administration)
Potential Roles & Responsibilities may include
- Assist with market research
- Assist with deal due-diligence and follow-up
- Support signature event(s) coordination and planning (if travel is required, notified well in advance)
- Lead small projects related to the firm’s growth
- Opportunities to interact with and support portfolio companies’ leaders and staff
- Support modeling and other data-analytics opportunities
- Estimated time commitment: 2-4hrs/week of activity (remote/virtual)
This program is ideal for current military spouses looking to increase their awareness around the Venture Capital industry, extend their market knowledge, and accelerate their professional networking (and or to build their resume).
How to apply
Submit a 1-page letter/essay covering (1) why you are interested in Venture Capital, (2) what skills you can bring to bear as a fellow, and (3) what you hope to gain/learn from the Fellowship with TFX Capital
ABOUT TFX CAPITAL
TFX is the first venture capital firm exclusively focused on investing in high performing military leaders driving early stage technology (software) startups. We focus on Business-to-Business enterprise solutions across many industries. We are actively investing out of our second fund and manage $15M in assets. Some of our more recent investment areas include digital health, blockchain, supply chain finance, and cyber. Our portfolio companies have raised capital from top firms like Bold Capital, TechStars, NextGen Ventures, University Ventures, Rotunda Capital, and others.
Submit your Cover Letter, CV, and LinkedIn bio to email@example.com.