Web Developer/Graphic Designer
Crowdz, an exciting, fully-funded startup payment-solutions provider partnered with the world-renowned Barclays Bank, is looking for a passionate and dedicated superstar to serve as our Senior Web & Mobile Application Developer, leading the development of our revolutionary B2B payment gateway and global invoice exchange.
Despite a proliferation of e-commerce, online banking, and online finance technologies over the past two decades, the B2B payments industry in general and the $9 trillion global receivables market in particular has lagged far behind. The Crowdz solution will transform these lucrative sectors in powerful ways yet unseen, and provide the world’s more than 10,000 banks and millions of small & midsize enterprises with foundational new technologies that will greatly enhance their competitive position.
The individual must have a strong background in developing transaction-processing applications or products. Very familiar working with sensitive data, with knowledge of encryption and designing and coding key security components around transactional data.
Preferred experience in the banking, credit card, or ACH sectors. Experience in FinTech startups with a distributed workforce is a plus. Minimum 4 years of industry experience required (please do not apply if you lack this experience). Additional requirements include:
- An ability to work quickly, with minimal supervision, to follow specifications exactly, to proactively raise concerns or to suggest improvements, and to produce professional-quality output reflective of a Tier 1 financial institution.
- iOS development experience (Swift, Objective-C, Xcode)
- Android development experience (Android SDK, Java)
- Good knowledge and experience on AngularJS
- Proven web UI development expertise
- Expert-level ability to develop responsive user interfaces with 100% fidelity to design specifications and smooth, visually pleasing transitions as browser sizes, screen resolutions, and viewing platforms.
- Expertise in building Web-Based Systems (i.e., design tiers for building websites)
- Solid understanding of web, usability, and accessibility standards
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and REST APIs
- Experience with Gitlab or BitBucket
Crowdz is building an extraordinary company and is looking for talented, energetic, and motivated individuals to become a leading part of our dedicated and passionate team. We are an equal-opportunity employer with exceptional pay and benefits, attractive stock options, a diverse and highly experienced team, and an exceptional culture and work environment. With offices in Sunnyvale, Calif., and London, UK, Crowdz is poised for explosive growth in 2019 and the years ahead. Are you the technological leader capable of turning this vision into reality?
If so, please apply today a We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- We UI development graphic design: 6 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Jose, CA 95112 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location