A unique approach for unique founders
We look for servant leaders who can communicate, inspire others, and rally a team against a common mission. These leaders have the tested ability to learn, adapt, and apply themselves in unpredictable, ever changing environments.
These leaders, along with their co-founders and leadership teams, are accomplished, committed to the mission, and have relevant domain expertise in that they know and understand their industries and customers at a strategic, operational and tactical level through first-hand experience.
A network-driven approach to accelerate the success of our founders in order to deliver investor returns, develop teams, and grow a value-added network.
What We Invest In
- STAGE: Pre-Series A and Series A
- SECTOR: Business-to-Business (B2B)
SaaS or Tech-enabled services with industry preferences of Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Financial Services, Security & Risk, and Defense Tech
- OPERATIONAL SOLUTION:
Functioning product and customers, solving for a need
- US-BASED C-CORPORATIONS:
Preference for underserved geographies such as the Southeast
- ACCOMPLISHED, FORMER MILITARY & NATIONAL SECURITY LEADERS:
On the Founding team
What We Do Not Invest In
- Founders straight out of the military or academia who lack domain expertise
- Companies where the Veteran is not part of the founding team
- Consumer-facing software or service businesses (B2C)
- Markets with high regulatory environments
- Companies targeting only the government or Veterans
- Franchise businesses, consulting firms, or consumer product companies