Service First Foundation is a 501c3 organization established to increase TFX Capital’s ability to positively impact service driven founders.
The Foundation was created based on our experience fundraising for and hosting five Showcase competitions, an annual event featuring five Veteran founded B2B SaaS startups with cash prizes between $25,000-$50,000.
The process of raising prize money from sponsors without offering a tax-deductible contribution method has proved inefficient at best and ultimately unattractive to prospective sponsors. Going forward, Service First is committed to delivering the Showcase event. As a non-profit, Service First will dramatically increase our opportunity to raise, receive, and disperse cash contributions in a way that improves efficiency and better serves its benefactors.
At the core, Service First was founded to deliver a larger impact with more capital in less time for the benefit of service driven founders.
A portion of TFX Capital’s GP profits will be allocated to Service First.
Service First is Poised to Build on 5 Years of Showcase Experience
- $250,000 cash and in kind services awarded since 2017
- Spotlighted 25 stringently vetted Veteran founders with diverse and accomplished military and commercial backgrounds (male/female, officer/enlisted, geographically dispersed, industry agnostic B2B SaaS companies)
- 100% of sponsor dollars have gone to prize packages and event costs (TFX has never profited off an event)
- Competitors benefit from a curated (invite only) audience, leading many founders to key introductions , new ideas, and capital infusion opportunities beyond the event itself
- TFX has made investments in two of the five Showcase winners (Marani Health, 2020; Commsafe AI, 2021)