Things are moving fast in the COVID-19 crisis, including the crisis itself and the government’s response. The National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) is working to better understand the impact of the COVID-19 economic crisis on the startup ecosystem, and to explain the role and limitations of venture capital during this time. This white paper also outlines what we believe the industry may look like over the coming months as this crisis evolves.
- Military to Main Street: Serving Veteran Entrepreneurship June 8, 2022
- Veterans Face Challenges in VC, JP Morgan Wants to ChangeThat June 5, 2022
- Access to Money Is Still the Top Challenge for Veteran Founders May 30, 2022
- XONA Raises Series A Funding to Protect Critical Infrastructure May 25, 2022
- Citi backs Crowdz, a Pipe competitor that just raised $10M May 11, 2022