This project began with a question: What makes veteran entrepreneurs successful? To learn the answer, the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations (NAVSO) partnered with Purdue University’s Center for Global Urban Sustainability, Military Family Research Institute, and Center for Regional Development. Purdue has a proven track record of conducting both research and engagement with military and veteran families, studying and promoting entrepreneurship, and mobilizing data to study patterns.
- The Startup Defense | Podcast with Callye Keen & Brandon Shelton November 17, 2023
- Survival: Living as an Emerging Fund Manager October 19, 2023
- 22 Years of Technology, Innovation, Learning, Gaps, and Opportunities September 11, 2023
- Prioritizing founders’ mental health could pay off for VCs September 10, 2023
- How Silicon Valley is Revolutionizing Defense August 24, 2023