For decades, military veterans have been a vital part of the nation’s business sector—leveraging the valuable skills they gained during their service to start businesses across the country. However, veteran entrepreneurship is facing a generational decline, with younger veterans owning businesses at lower rates compared to past generations. Furthermore, we are now beginning to see veterans owning businesses at lower rates compared to nonveterans.
- Military to Main Street: Serving Veteran Entrepreneurship June 8, 2022
- Veterans Face Challenges in VC, JP Morgan Wants to ChangeThat June 5, 2022
- Access to Money Is Still the Top Challenge for Veteran Founders May 30, 2022
- XONA Raises Series A Funding to Protect Critical Infrastructure May 25, 2022
- Citi backs Crowdz, a Pipe competitor that just raised $10M May 11, 2022
Recommended For You
Opportunities Abound for Defense Tech Startups: Are They Ready to Take It?
TFX CapitalApril 21, 2022